- January 12, 2018 – 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- September 14, 2018 – 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Where: 7360 S. McClintock Dr., Tempe, Arizona
What YOU will Learn:
Many Massage Therapist have visions and aspirations of what their future will turn out to be after completing massage school. Many just want a job, but, others wish to build their own PRIVATE PRACTICE, big or small.
The problem? After leaving school, motivation becomes lacking or non-existent. The reality of life after school does not lead us into thinking outside of the box or doing things we have never done before. We quickly go back into a routine of old behaviors. No one is pushing us to improve ourselves, learn new skills or build our business.
The Solution! Building, Maintaining and Accelerating Your Private Practice is a mentoring workshop to help Massage Therapists move forward with their visions of building A SUCCESSFUL PRIVATE PRACTICE. We will help you “Step out of your square.”
• Define What Type of Therapist you are (Your Market)
• Define Your Specific Selling Points
• Define Your Non-Massage Skill Set
• Define Your Goals and Obstacles
• Review and Update your Resume
• Look at your Current and Future Financial Needs/Wants
• Complete the Checklist list for Private Practice; Website, Business Cards, Register with the State, etc….
• Prepare you to create a business plan.
This is an, insightful, self-discovering, kick start of a workshop. Participants will be asked to bring assigned homework prior to class. You will be given multiple tasks to complete after the workshop within a specific timeline. Each participant is given 2 follow up emails to help you move forward in accomplishing your goals. Our 3 hour workshop is intended to motivate you in taking the next step. Do things you have not done, face your fears and “Do It”
**Bundle and SAVE $30 – Enroll in ALL 5 of our Business Building Workshops and SAVE***
- Building Your Private Practice – The Checklist ($40) (3 CEU) – January 12 or September 14
- Building Your Private Practice – The Plan ($40) (3 CEU) – January 15 or September 28
- ABCs of Organizing and Event ($40) (3 CEU) – January 27 or September 15
- Time Management ($30) (2 CEU) – January 12, June 22 (SKYDIVE), or September 14
- Money Management ($30) (2 CEU) – January 15 or September 28
Earn 13 CEUs for ONLY $150
***YOU MUST ENROLL IN ALL 5 WORKSHOPS TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT***
Registration and Cancellation Policy:
Due to the limited size of our workshops, registration costs will be non-refundable 5 days prior to the workshop.
- A full refund will be granted if cancellation is received 30 days prior to the workshop
- A partial refund of 50% will be granted if cancellation is received after 30 days and before 5 days prior to the workshop.
All cancellations must be sent to us via email.