**Part of Building YOUR Private Practice Week**
When: TBA, 2017
Where: 7360 S McClintock Dr., Tempe, Arizona
What YOU will Learn:
This class is a continuation of Building Your Private Practice-The Checklist. In The Checklist, participants identified:
• what style of massage therapist they are
• what their target market is
• set short term and long term goals
• analyzed their expenses vs income
• expressed their vision as a Private Practice Practitioner
• plus much more
This workshop, will build upon these work assignments from Part One to assist YOU with creating a Professional Business Plan.
A well written business plan is an essential component in preparing for business success. Without a sound business plan, an entrepreneur merely drifts along without any real direction. And, some entrepreneurs, jump right into a business venture without taking time to prepare a well written plan outlining the essence of their business.
In addition to acquiring the knowledge to create a well written business plan, participants will have an opportunity to complete the application to file for an Arizona Limited Liability Company (LLC) Articles of Organization.
While we highly encourage participation in Building YOUR Private Practice – The Checklist, prior to attending Part Two, it by no means is a requirement.
If you aspire to build a solid foundation to which your Private Practice can be attached to, then our Private Practice workshops are for you!
Spaces are limited. Build YOUR Practice Today!
Registration and Cancellation Policy:
Due to the limited size of our workshops, registration costs will be non-refundable 5 days prior to the workshop.
- A full refund will be granted if cancellation is received 30 days prior to the workshop
- A partial refund of 50% will be granted if cancellation is received after 30 days and before 5 days prior to the workshop.
All cancellations must be sent to us via email.