- January 27, 2018 – 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- September 15, 2018 – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Where: 7360 S. McClintock Dr., Tempe, Arizona
One of the best ways to building your private practice and market yourself is by attending events. They provide a great opportunity to get your hands on multiple bodies, network, gather contact information, talk your talk, and walk your walk.
We have developed this workshop to assist the massage therapist in marketing themselves, to work an event, and what to bring to an event.
During the workshop we provide you with the knowledge and ideas to set-up a make shift event booth. After completing this 3 hour workshop, you will have the confidence to market yourself and set-up your own massage booth at an event.
This is a great 3 hour marketing workshop for the massage therapist who wishes to get involved with working events, but, is just unsure of where to start.
Registration and Cancellation Policy:
Due to the limited size of our workshops, registration costs will be non-refundable 5 days prior to the workshop.
- A full refund will be granted if cancellation is received 30 days prior to the workshop
- A partial refund of 50% will be granted if cancellation is received after 30 days and before 5 days prior to the workshop.
All cancellations must be sent to us via email.
**Bundle and SAVE $30 – Enroll in ALL 5 of our Business Building Workshops and SAVE***
- Building Your Private Practice – The Checklist ($40) (3 CEU) – January 12 or September 14
- Building Your Private Practice – The Plan ($40) (3 CEU) – January 15 or September 21
- ABCs of Organizing and Event ($40) (3 CEU) – January 27 or September 15
- Time Management ($30) (2 CEU) – January 12, June 22 (SKYDIVE), or September 14
- Money Management ($30) (2 CEU) – January 15 or September 21