Where: 7360 S McClintock Dr., Tempe, Arizona
Join John Sanders and Robin Wooten in this dynamic workshop, which will cover; a review of the basic pitfalls of mismanaging money. Review one of many ways of tracking spending and income. The main focus will be to help the student acquire a new skill for managing their money through accurate tracking, preparation of future expenses and developing a savings plan. This material presented will enhance the skill level of the student in hope they will work smarter and not harder through proper money management.
Who should attend?
1. licensed massage therapist familiar with basic private practice and massage employment.
2. Members of the community wishing to increase their awareness of money management
**Bundle and SAVE $30 – Enroll in ALL 5 of our Business Building Workshops and SAVE***
- Building Your Private Practice – The Checklist ($40) (3 CEU) – January 12 or September 14
- Building Your Private Practice – The Plan ($40) (3 CEU) – January 15 or September 28
- ABCs of Organizing and Event ($40) (3 CEU) – January 27 or September 15
- Time Management ($30) (2 CEU) – January 12, June 22 (SKYDIVE), or September 14
- Money Management ($30) (2 CEU) – January 15 or September 28
Earn 13 CEUs for ONLY $150
***YOU MUST ENROLL IN ALL 5 WORKSHOPS TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT***
Registration and Cancellation Policy:
Due to the limited size of our workshops, registration costs will be non-refundable 5 days prior to the workshop.
- A full refund will be granted if cancellation is received 30 days prior to the workshop
- A partial refund of 50% will be granted if cancellation is received after 30 days and before 5 days prior to the workshop.
All cancellations must be sent to us via email.